Alumni networks are chartered by the Alumni Association to cultivate friendships,
promote lifelong learning and foster positive connections with their alma mater.
Networks provide opportunities for networking, professional development and
entertainment through educational, cultural, social and family programs.
Alumni networks are formal groups charted in geographical regions for alumni
to connect with each other. Activities vary by area but often include happy hours
or athletic events, educational programs and career networking. All alumni are
encouraged to get involved with local alums in their area. New networks can be
formed at any time.
• Washington, DC - Visit Our Homepage
• New York Tri-State - Visit Our Homepage
• Savannah - Visit Our Homepage
• Tampa - Coming soon - Take Survey Now
• Chicago - Coming soon - Take Survey Now
• Houston - Coming soon - Take Survey Now
• Dallas - Coming Soon - Take Survey Now
• Bermuda - Coming soon - Take Survey Now
Special Interest Networks
Special interest networks provide a means for alumni to reconnect with friends and
colleagues with similar background and educational interest. The activities and
programming of these alumni networks offer very similar programming to regional
networking including mentoring programs between current student and alumni and
networking events for alumni and students.
• 1913 Society
• Student Alumni Association
• The Signal - Coming Soon - Take Survey Now
• Young Alumni Network - Coming Soon
• Spotlight Programs - Coming Soon
Professional alumni networks provide a means for alumni to reconnect with friends
and colleagues within their professional & academic careers. The activities and
programming of these networks vary but often include mentoring programs between
current students and alumni and networking events for alumni and students.
• College of Education Alumni Network
• Personal Financial Planning Alumni Network
• Robinson Council of Young Business Leaders